Jump to Minutes
Here is the site we're building.
It's stalled in development, and
we're waiting for any and all pictures.
Watch this space as the newsletter for our Homeowners' Association takes
Have your checked out nextdoor.com yet?
The links below point to PDF versions of our newsletters.
The minutes of the HOA Board of Directors' meetings
"the minutes of the meetings of the Bay Run HOA BOD"
(items that didn't get into the newsletter)
- The front sign that had fallen over, due to age, has been repaired,
and the wall along Lk Underhill has finally been painted.
We'll be cleaning the mildew off the rest of the wall in the next
- Byron Simpson and Paul Counihan will be attending grant workshops
this month, and will be applying for grants to improve our
neighborhood. If anyone has experience in this area and would like
to help, please contact Byron or Paul.
- The regular board meeting scheduled for the second Saturday of the
month (10/12/13) has been postponed to the third weekend (10/19/13).
Location to be announced.
- The irrigation system for the common areas ought to be up and running
shortly. There was a problem with broken sprinkler heads, a broken
pipe, and missing key to the control box.
We now have a new water meter which promises to be a little more
accurate. We also received our back flow test certification
on 10/4/13, so we're good to go for the dry season.
- GARAGE SALE!
We're holding our community garage sale this year on October 11 and 12.
That's a Friday and Saturday. See our notices on craigslist and
- See our new "Minutes" section.
- Check out bayrun.nextdoor.com. It's a social network for neighborhoods.
It looks like a pretty good place to read (and write) about what's going
on in our neighborhood—and in surrounding neighborhoods, as well.
2013 August: Here is a list of HOA-related documents you can use and peruse.